Cake Thrust! Cake Thrust!

The connection has timed out

The server at www.newgrounds.com is taking too long to respond.

it is strange to make a flash of yourself dancing to a cake in your house

& So We Love Playstation & So We Love Playstation

& so wii love to xbox

you left out rock band and halo, but other than that it was a catchy song. the kind of music you hear from freezepop.

Fucking Kids! Fucking Kids!

worst concept for a flash

the graphics are pretty decent, but the whole concept about the flash is horrible.
not only is this graphic animation bad but it would be considered illegal to produce such material in certain regions of the world such as canada. this is a shotacon flash, shotacon is animation depicting sexual activities with boys and older men, the type of people that would enjoy this type of flash are pedophiles

Catoblepas responds:

Why are you always so obsessed with shotacon?

CapnCrunchDaPimp CapnCrunchDaPimp

Crunchy

Totally random mostly in black in white. Also what that your voice mechabloby? :3

Mechabloby responds:

That was my voice. =)
And my stuff usually is in black and white. (recent stuff, anyways)

Help, I'm on a Cliff! Help, I'm on a Cliff!

i just gotta say...

wow! You took a popular roleplaying bbs topic and made it in flash. I did see the topic and when i saw this at times i laughed and said "yeah i remember that". This makes me smile.

King Goomba's Revenge EP1 King Goomba's Revenge EP1

Great!

I liked the 3D environment. You have great animating skills. I look forward to seeing the next flash in the series.

sebnielly1 responds:

Thanks, Etelelel! I'm glad you liked it!

Commercials Commercials

:3.

Loved it. The graphics were smooth, i like that fade in, fade out effect you did with the picture of the house and heads, and the syncing. What made me laugh the most is when the call was dropped. Also the surprising animation with the reeses puffs cereal was pretty funny.

MetalDart responds:

Thanks. :)
Shame you're in the KK though. :/

D4ilytoon # 367 D4ilytoon # 367

*wakes up

Hey i was around when you did dailytoon 10, i think it was. I dont really see this as total spam, i see it as 3 - 9 animations in one. Also the fact that there are hundreds of these flashes around will keep anyone occupied for hours for those who have not watched the daily toon series. The graphics may be a little on the sub-par side, but its the quantity of flashes that matter more. I see it as something to watch when you are bored.

Fur Hundr3d Th0us4nd Fur Hundr3d Th0us4nd

Abysmal

Graphics: Terrible, the teaxt and picture are the same color in a white background with no animation. *ways to improve on the graphics* add animation use more colors
Sound: bad, the sound does not relate to the picture in any way shape or form and the sound is loud. *ways to improve* lower the volume and find a sound bit that relates to the graphics.
Concept: bad, using an old joke without the graphics or sound to support it.
*ways to improve overall* have the factors of the flash relate to each other. And add humor or action to it.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Muffin responds:

you don't give up do you? your dick must be super small :( abysmal, even.

what is 'teaxt'?

MY NAME IS ELTELELEL AND I TAKE SIXTEEN DICKS IN MY ASS AT ONCE!! ^____^ MY NAME IS ELTELELEL AND I TAKE SIXTEEN DICKS IN MY ASS AT ONCE!! ^____^ MY NAME IS ELTELELEL AND I TAKE SIXTEEN DICKS IN MY ASS AT ONCE!! ^____^ MY NAME IS ELTELELEL AND I TAKE SIXTEEN DICKS IN MY ASS AT ONCE!! ^____^ MY NAME IS ELTELELEL AND I TAKE SIXTEEN DICKS IN MY ASS AT ONCE!! ^____^ MY NAME IS ELTELELEL AND I TAKE SIXTEEN DICKS IN MY ASS AT ONCE!! ^____^ KEKEKEKEKEKE

@@@@@@@@ sukka nut faggatron, why do you hate this epic movie so much? you're just jealous you didn't get it, aren't you, AREN'T YOU? you little bitch. i knew it.

oops i mean, OH GEE, THANKS FOR THE REVIEW GOOD SIR! YOU'RE SUPER COOL!!

9:11 to NYC 9:11 to NYC

gotta say

this is actually pretty funny. I know how tragic 9/11 is but the way the plane crashed made me laugh a little, it made that "bonk" sound and fell over like a building block, but the preloader needs to be fixed, i waited 10 minutes for a 2 minute flash.